Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Penny Coupon Disaster

As everyone knows who follows this blog, the highlight of my week is going to Publix on Sunday with the penny coupon to see what surprise I can get for almost nothing. Well....disastrous news! They have changed the penny coupon to Thursday. You have to search through the Thursday paper like hunting for easter eggs and then you have to use it that day! Who buys $25 worth of groceries on Thursdays? Who even shops on Thursdays unless they have run out of milk or toilet paper? Now I have no BDO (big day out) to look forward to....Why do I even want the weekend to roll around now? My solution is that Jeff will need to take me out to dinner on the weekends now for my BDO. Jeff says he is calling corporate Publix to reinstate the penny coupon on Sunday as my solution won't fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment