Monday, May 31, 2010

Can You Believe I Never Tried this Before?

So Jeff says we are going somewhere special today and I say where? Somewhere you would never think of going - Steak and Shake. He's right, its something I would never think of going to. I thought it was a fast food, stand in a line, place like Burger King or Hardee's. But I was pleasantly surprised to see we were seated and had table service.





The grand surprise was the double cheese and bacon steak burger and peach milk shake. Ummm. I am surprised but I would go back.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously? You'd never been to Steak & Shake. It's our go to place for 24/7 dining. Or at least it was back when we stayed out late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say...I have been kept in a dungeon by the old man for years.

    ReplyDelete